Five things to do this weekend to recharge while you are sheltering in place:
1. Read. Find that one book you put down because you were too busy and pick it back up. If it’s still good, linger over it. Read slowly. There’s no rush!
2. Walk. Find a new path, a new route. Stay close to home. Find that secret cut through. Explore a new trail. Go early. Listen to the birds.
3. Organize. Attack that one closet, or that one drawer. Take everything out. See what sparks joy. Use the Thanos Rule – eliminate 50% of everything.
4. Make. Build something with your hands. We have a model rocket kit that has been on the shelf for over a year. Now’s the time!
5. Listen. An album that takes you back to your childhood. Listen to all of the songs. Bonus points if you let them play in their intended order.
Have a great weekend!